Are you a talented Sales Manager?
MyAppConverter is a UK-Moroccan based start-up converting and transforming mobile apps code to work on multiple platforms. Our ambition is to free developers from the pointless time and costs associated with redeveloping their apps from one platform to another. To that end we have developed MyAppConverter, the first cloud based mobile application code conversion service. The platform automatically converts native Objective-C code to native android Java code.
Our innovative product is revolutionising how mobile developers convert their applications to different platforms. Our product cuts out up to 80% of the time one would normally spend converting apps from iOS to Android, with no SDKs and no runtime.
In order to strengthen our sales team, we are currently looking for a bright, energetic sales manager to help us boost our sales.
The right person will be part of an environment where boundaries are pushed and there will be opportunities for rapid career progression within MyAppConverter Company.
• Market MyAppConverter product and/or services via outbound telephone activities
• Generate prospective customers through cold calling
• Must maintain high call volume to prospective customers
• Follow-up on all lead lists generated from various sales activities
• Build lead lists as directed
• Update, track, and monitor all leads and sales activities
• Acquire a basic knowledge of our technology, solutions, products, and services
• Be a fast learner to quickly grasp Mobile App Dev Life Cycle, iOS & Android
• Carry sales targets
• Be responsible for generating a certain amount of new leads daily, weekly, and monthly
• Maintain customer relationships in order to promote positive word our mouth to gain new customers
• Seek out prospective customers opportunities
• Develop customers opportunities and build relationships
• Build a robust and sustainable sales pipeline
• Prepare and perform product presentations to prospective customers when needed
• Monitor multiple prospect opportunities simultaneously through the entire sales life cycle
Required Education & Experience:
• Prior sales and business development experience in the software industry, preferably SAAS
• Experience in the mobile app development
• Be Hard working, strong team player, self-motivated and disciplined individual
• Ability to travel
• Desired Qualifications: Graduate level in business, media, sales and marketing.
• Fun, enjoys life and the challenges that come with it especially with a new business launch
• Quick learner who understands our value proposition and how to sell it to customers
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV along with a target earnings expectation, and cover letter with the subject line: Sales Manager at [email protected]